Disciples-related theological education institutions are:
- Partners with the church in educating a ministry for the 21st century.
- Related to the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and, at the same time, globally and ecumenically connected.
- Serving as theological, spiritual, and intellectual centers, addressing the questions and needs which are vital to the church's mission.
Seminaries, Divinity Houses, and Seminary Foundation
Currently, seven theological institutions are affiliated with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), and three others are associated with HELM. Most seminaries are in urban settings, and many are located adjacent to other higher education institutions.
- Brite Divinity School- Fort Worth, Texas
- Christian Theological Seminary- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Disciples Divinity House of the University of Chicago- Chicago, Illinois
- Disciples Divinity House at Vanderbilt University Divinity School- Nashville, Tennessee
- Disciples Seminary Foundation- Claremont, California
- Lexington Theological Seminary- Lexington, Kentucky
- Phillips Theological Seminary - Tulsa, Oklahoma
Three additional institutions are associated with the Christian Church
(Disciples of Christ). They are:
- Atlanta United Divinity Center- Decatur, Georgia
- Seminario Evangelico de Puerto Rico- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Yale University Divinity School - New Haven, Connecticut
*Thank you to HELM for the information provided on this page. Used with permission from http://www.helmdisciples.org/.