Non-Pastoral Job Postings
If you have a non-pastoral job posting you would like to share with the Region, please contact Jennie at email@example.com with the details.
ALL ministerial jobs are to go through the Search and Call process.
The Personnel Committee is re-posting the Camp Christian Campsite Manager position due to the fact they had offered the position, but it did not end up working out. Please see the below expanded listing:
The Christian Church in Ohio - Camp Christian, located in Marysville, Ohio, is currently recruiting a Campsite Manager. This person will perform all building, grounds, and maintenance duties related to our camping programs and campsite. This person must be self-motivated, well-organized, and able to multi-task. Must have a high moral standard and ability to work with all individuals and organizations related to the Christian Church in Ohio and Camp Christian as well as rental groups and vendors.
Experience and Requirements including, but not limited to:
- Experience with and ability to competently and safely operate and maintain Camp Christian vehicles, tractor, riding lawnmower, push mowers, table & radial saws, snow blade, generators, power washers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, cement mixers, an extensive amount of hand tools, as well as any project specific equipment that may arise
- Experience and ability to supervise and train any contract labor, summer staff, and volunteers on all equipment, safety, and Camp Christian procedures
- Responsible for the maintenance, operations, and cleanliness of all buildings and grounds on the entire Camp Christian property
- Willing to receive specialized training within the first year of employment, including but not limited to, Health Department, Ohio EPA, waste/water treatment
- Must have and possess a valid Driver License, a vehicle and clean driving record within the last year.
- Required to move to and reside in provided Campsite Manager’s house at Camp Christian upon hiring
Camp Christian has flourished over the years because of the love and support of invested individuals throughout the Region. If you know anyone who would be great at this unique and rewarding job, we ask that you help Camp Christian fill this vital position by sharing this posting with them and encourage them to apply. Qualified persons who may be a good fit for this job might have previous experience in these fields:
- Property Management
- Scout Camp Manager
We encourage anyone who is interested to apply by submitting their resume and/or questions no later than March 22nd to Personnel Committee Chair, Rev. Dr. Pamela Barnes-Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In His Service,
Rev. Dr. Pamela Barnes-Jackson, DMin. Chair, Personnel Committee
Candis Wilson, Regional Moderator